Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How to Tigrex!


Alas! I have recorded a new video to show you all. I wasn't too motivated at the beginning of tonight to actually record one but after seeing a few MH vids, I just had to. Not to mention, I actually got what I needed to complete the set!

Tigrex made its debut in back in 2007 with Monster Hunter Freedom 2. Although, he fights a bit differently than he did back in those days. It is of course with one of the more famous (or infamous depending on your relationship with the striped wyvern) monsters within the world of Monster Hunter. The big bad Tigrex!

THE STRAT for Long Sword (and this might go for a bunch of other weapons too)
So basically, just dodge and attack it when you see an opening. Easy right? Funny thing is, that IS all you need to do :P. The video goes more in-depth and you can actually see the things you should watch for. All in all though, Tigrex is a pretty easy fight.

14 comments:

  1. I have Monster Hunter for psp. Too bad i need a pen to play it online. Stupid thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for video, it'll very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing some MH, so might as well try it out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn...I remember trying too kill a Tigrex...NEVER AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a cool game, I don't have the ps3/psp to play it on though :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played this game long ago as a young lad fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. do people still play this game? i remember the first monster hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice video, yep monster hunter is a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have always wanted to play this game

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to pick that game up again, now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard about Monster Hunter being great in the Wii, too bad i dont own one! :/

    btw, you should consider turn the captcha off!

    ReplyDelete